As a growing company, Pelham Plastics is dedicated to hiring talented people who bring diverse and new work experience, skills and perspectives. This is the foundation to our team success. If we do not have a job posted at this time or in your particular area of interest, we encourage you to apply anytime.
Pelham Plastics currently has two exciting career opportunities in our engineering department due to continued company growth.
Senior Process Engineer
The Senior Process Engineer will be highly motivated and have proven success in effectively designing, validating and transitioning new processes into manufacturing. The Senior Process Engineer will perform a wide variety of technical tasks with particular emphasis on:
- Transitioning new and revised processes into manufacturing.
- Creating specifications and conducting initial process training for smooth transition to manufacturing. Continued support of training to ensure correct processes are maintained.
- Defining and communicating customer validation requirements.
- Generating validation protocols from preparation to final reports.
- Developing and utilizing tools, such as process flow charts, design of experiment (DOE), process failure mode effects analysis (PFMEA), control plans and master V&V plans to quote and communicate validation requirements.
- Generating build and test plans.
- Capital equipment purchases.
- Initiating new or revised engineering documentation, including those of the highest complexity such as the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Tracking SOP’s through the approval cycle and implementing them through-out the Company.
- Participating and leading cross-functional teams where achievement of goals and objectives is required.
- Acting as a technical resource and major contributor on company initiatives.
- Representing engineering at meetings and presentations where technical information and guidance is needed.
- Maintaining documentation and detail studies via laboratory notebook.
- Reporting on status and progress of projects and assignments.
- Providing guidance to lower level engineers and may assign tasks and deadlines as required.
- Working to the company’s core values of customer focus, quality, commitment, communication, respect and teamwork
In addition, the successful candidate must have the necessary background and skill to support the continued growth and success of the company. This includes a Bachelor’s degree in Plastics or a related engineering discipline or the equivalent plus a minimum of 5-8 years of related processes engineering experience in a the plastics or medical devices industry. Other key skills include: knowledge of plastics engineering principles, theories, practices and techniques; ability to read blueprints and schematics; use of statistics; PC proficiency; analytical and problem solving; presentation skills; effective mentoring; organization, communication and interpersonal skills. This position reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
The Company takes pride in a work culture which is energized, fun and where every employee is valued as a teammate and careful crafter of life saving devices.
You may use any of these convenient options to apply:
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Pelham Plastics, Inc., 42 Dick Tracy Drive, PO Box 997, Pelham, NH 03076
- Fax: 603-886-3311